Qualified Early Years Level 3 Practitioners
Based at Mulberry Bush Pre-school, Old Coulsdon, South London
Vacancy 1: Part-Time, 33.75 hours per week (£17,129 per annum)
Vacancy 2: Part-Time 16 hours per week (£8,120 per annum)
*We will consider applicants who wish to apply as part of a job share or Term-Time Only.
Oasis is looking to appoint two passionate and committed early years practitioners to join our Mulberry Bush Pre-school team, South London.
The Mulberry Bush Pre-school provides wrap around childcare for primary aged children and is part of Oasis Community Partnership. We also offer sessional and day care 50 weeks of the years for pre-school children aged two to four years.
An opportunity has arisen for two Qualified Early Years Level 3 practitioner with a sound understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) to work across the pre-school.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To plan, set up and implement activities and track and record the development of each child.
- To research new ideas for key children to support learning
- To support children’s healthy eating/meal times, preparing snacks as required ensuring food hygiene standards are adhered to.
- To raise concerns regarding children with the Senior Team.
To be successful you will have:
- Level 3 early years education and childcare qualification and/or equivalent or commitment to train to attain the Level 3 qualification.
- Proven experience of working in a pre-school setting.
- Demonstrable knowledge of child development and current legislation relevant to the early years.
- Ability to communicate and encourage parents and families to get involved.
In return you will
- join a truly warm and friendly working environment, with a team of professionals who really care for the children and support each other.
- receive relevant training opportunities to enable you to grow as a professional.
- join a non-contributory pension scheme with 7% employer contributions
As part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity, we are open to candidates who want to apply as part of a job-share arrangement or Term-Time Only and we actively encourage applications from people of all ethnic backgrounds and minority and underrepresented groups.
This is a rolling recruitment campaign, so apply early. Interviews will be held as applicants apply in Old Coulsdon, South London. Copy and paste the link below to access the JD and further information on how to apply for this role:
We expect all staff to share our commitment to safeguarding children and young people and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks. We anticipate an early September start. .Oasis supports Equal Opportunities. Registered Charity No. 1026487
Oasis is committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities it works in, and as such you must show a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours, which flow from the Oasis ethos. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.