Role: To assist Teachers by supporting children’s learning, including leading groups.
Closing Date: Friday 5th November 2021, 11am
Interviews: Tuesday 9th November 2021
Start date: November 20211, or sooner by arrangement
Want to grow your career in education in a central, community-based primary school? Become part of our family and feel valued every day as you help shape the lives of our little ones
What Oasis Can Offer You
- A supportive network and family of staff in a motivating working environment
- Fantastic community of children, parents and carers who deserve the best
- Genuine opportunity to make a difference where it is needed
- Opportunities for training and development internally and externally
- Generous local government pension scheme
- Access to free counselling service
- Free eye tests
We Are Looking For A Person Who
- Has excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build positive relationships
- Has successful experience of working with young people ideally within a school environment
- Demonstrates willingness and ability to support children of all abilities
- Can work effectively with our teachers in the delivery of the national curriculum
- Can demonstrate flexibility and good organisational skills
- Has emotional resilience in working with challenging behaviours and attitudes
- Work well with individuals, small groups and classes of children and report back on the progress being made
- Shares our passion for inclusion. The role is likely to include working with children with significant learning and physical disabilities. This may include intimate care.
If you are hardworking, reflective, resilient, and looking to further develop your talents and skills at Oasis Academy Johanna, we would love to receive your application. This post would be ideally suited for those wanting to explore a career in teaching
If you are interested in applying, please read the full job description and person specification. We cannot accept CVs for this role therefore, please complete our standard job application form and forward it to email@example.com by no later than 11 am on Friday 5th November 2021. The interviews will take place on Tuesday 9th November 2021.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Oasis is committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities it works in, and as such you must show willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours, which flow from the Oasis ethos. However, as a secular Academy, we actively seek applications from candidates of any faith or non-faith to join our completely inclusive community that is based on a set of shared, commonly held values.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.
Oasis is committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities it works in, and as such you must show a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours, which flow from the Oasis ethos. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.