Salary: SCP 5-7 (£23,427 - £24,279 per annum pro rata) + LGPS
Role: Part Time, Term Time Only, Fixed
Closing Date: Friday, 17th September 2021, 11 am
Interviews: 21st of September
Start date: October 2021
What Oasis Can Offer You
- A supportive network and family of staff in a motivating working environment
- Fantastic community of children, parents and carers who deserve the best
- Genuine opportunity to make a difference where it is needed
- Opportunities for training and development internally and externally
- Generous local government pension scheme
- Access to free counselling service
- Free eye tests
We Are Looking For A Person Who
- Has excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build positive relationships
- Has successful experience of working with young people ideally within a school environment
- Demonstrates willingness and ability to support children of all abilities
- Can work effectively with our teachers in the delivery of the national curriculum
- Can demonstrate flexibility and good organisational skills
- Has emotional resilience in working with challenging behaviours and attitudes
- Work well with small groups of children and report back on the progress being made
We are looking for a part time (term-time only) Teaching Assistant to start ideally as soon as possible. This job is offered on a part time basis Scale Point 5 – 7, £23,427 - £24,279 FTE.
The successful candidate will assist a small caseload of students in their progress through learning within various settings, such as 1:1, small groups, and classroom environments. If you are hardworking, reflective, resilient, and looking to further develop your talents and skills at Oasis Academy Putney, we would love to receive your application.
If you are interested in applying, please read the full job description and person specification. We cannot accept CVs for this role therefore, please complete our standard job application form and forward it to email@example.com by no later than 11 am on Friday, 17th September 2021. The interviews will take place in the week commencing the 12th of July.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Oasis is committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities it works in, and as such you must show willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours, which flow from the Oasis ethos. However, as a secular Academy, we actively seek applications from candidates of any faith or non-faith to join our completely inclusive community that is based on a set of shared, commonly held values.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.