Oasis Academy Lister Park is looking for a
Teacher of Religious Education - Maternity Leave
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking team within a caring academy and trust? We are seeking an excellent professional who has the ability to build strong, positive and respectful relationships with students.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking person to join this successful and popular academy as a Teacher of RE (Maternity Leave Cover).
Our offer to you
When you join the Oasis family, there are a number of offers you’ll receive that make us stand out as an employer of choice. These include but are not limited to:
- Trust-wide opportunities across our national network of 52 academies
- Integrated support
- School holidays - we want you to enjoy your time off!
- Opportunities for training and development internally and externally
- Defined benefit pension scheme
- Reduced workload through the Oasis resource bank
- Access to a free counselling service
- Free eye tests
- A lively environment with colleagues who care
The role and what we are looking for
- the ability to work in a strong, effective team
- commitment to developing the character of all our young people through the Oasis 9 Habits
- perseverance, determination and resilience to secure positive progress outcomes for students
- the ability to inspire students to achieve their very best academically
- the desire to tackle challenging targets and be successful in post
We are a popular secondary school in Bradford dedicated to supporting our young people to reach their potential. We leave no child behind; with strong inclusion and pastoral teams to support the mainstream academic structures. We work together towards our vision that “All our students will have happy, healthy and successful futures as a result of the quality care, nurture and education they are given at Oasis Academy Lister Park. Students will develop in character to become courageous and confident. They will be brave enough to see the opportunities in every difficulty, and strong enough to become citizens who actively promote respect, tolerance and individual liberty.”
Being part of the Oasis Community Learning multi-academy trust, we benefit from support and sharing of best practice from our regional schools, Regional Director and wider Oasis family.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Make sure you fill out an application today and submit it to us before the deadline of 12pm on 27th January 2023. All applications should be emailed to email@example.com. We’re also very happy to answer any questions you may have or show you around the school and department, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch: tel - 01274 362050. Visit our website to find out more at www.oasisacademylisterpark.org
All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks. This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Download relevant documents
How do I apply for this job?
To apply for the position of Teacher of Religious Education - Maternity Leave at Oasis Academy Lister Park, please download and complete (by saving to your computer) the above Application Form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Forms and either submit the forms Online (by clicking 'Apply Online') or by Emailing the academy directly.
Apply by Email
Please send your completed application by no later than to