Sequences, shapes or speed; no matter what your favourite topic to teach we’ve got a bright and varied math curriculum designed to master mathematics! Can you help our students solve the context of math in the real world?
The role and what we are looking for
Our Mathematics team have developed a curriculum that encourages resilience and independence, builds confidence through consolidation and spirals through topics for a deepening of knowledge. We are looking for someone who is fully on-board with the academy vision, ready to take on ownership of establishing and maintaining great practice, effective data evaluation, and innovating our Math offer.
Our offer to you:
- A positive environment with colleagues who care
- You will be given a mentor to help you settle into your new role and help you develop your practice
- The opportunity to continually develop yourself through a variety of training routes
- Access to reduced workload through the Oasis curriculum resource bank
- Access to free counselling services and specialist wellbeing resources
- Energised students ready to be moulded
- Relocation package considered on an individual basis
- Retention package between £500-£5,000 per annum for up to 3 years, offered on an individual basis
We are a large secondary academy and sixth form based across two specialist campuses on the Isle of Sheppey in Kent. Our unparalleled range of facilities allows us to teach a dynamic, academic and vocational range of subjects to suit the passions and aspirations of our young people. Our academy is improving day-by-day as we grow and are welcoming one of our largest year 7 and sixth form cohorts this September. We leave no child behind at OA Sheppey and foster
Strong links with community services to support the island to flourish beyond the school. It’s a really exciting time to be part of the Sheppey family.
As part of the Oasis Community Learning Multi-Academy Trust, we also benefit from support and sharing of best practice from our regional schools, Regional Director, and wider Oasis family, including the Oasis curriculum specialists and resources.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Like what you see? Make sure you fill out an application today and submit to us before the deadline of 23:00 on the 17th October 2022. All application forms should be emailed to Recruitment.IOS@oasisisleofsheppey.org. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our HR team via Tel: 01795 873591 if you have any questions at all – we’d be happy to help!
Visit our LinkedIn page; https://www.linkedin.com/company/oasis-academy-isle-of-sheppey and our careers page; https://www.oasisacademyisleofsheppey.org/join-us/why-work-with-us
We have the right to interview upon receipt of application.