Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking team, within a caring Academy and Trust? We are seeking an excellent professional who have the ability to build strong, positive and respectful relationships with students.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking person to join this successful and popular academy as a Teacher of Maths.
We are looking for a Teacher of Maths who can demonstrate:
• a focus on achieving the highest standards and delivery of quality first teaching
• the ability to develop and work in a strong, effective team
• commitment to developing the character of all our young people through the Oasis 9 Habits
• perseverance, determination and resilience to secure positive progress outcomes for students
• an ability to inspire students to achieve their very best academically
• desire to tackle challenging targets and be successful in post
In return we can provide:
• the opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and inspirational team and for a Trust of Academies that is very highly regarded, nationally and regionally
• the opportunity to work in an Academy that has secured a good progress score and is on an upward trajectory for its results
• state-of-the-art buildings and facilities
• support and development from our wide range of local and national educational partners, including 52 Oasis academies nationally
• the opportunity to be part of a truly rewarding and exciting journey of school improvement at Oasis Academy Lister Park
• the chance to transform the lives of our amazing students and become part of our community hub expansion in Manningham
The closing date for this vacancy is Thursday 10th December 2020.
Interviews for this role will commence from Monday 14th December 2020; due to the current climate, interviews may be conducted slightly differently and details of this will be provided on invitation.