Are you an experienced primary school teacher looking for the next challenge in your career?
We are looking for an excellent primary specialist to work in our secondary school setting. The successful candidate will mainly be working within our Inclusion Centre setting – The Oasis Hope Centre.
This is a rewarding position where you will have the opportunity to work with a passionate, nurturing team providing bespoke education for our young people supporting them to close the gaps in their learning often created by trauma in their early years.
Depending on your subject specialism, there may be an opportunity to teach some lessons in KS3.
In return we can provide:
- the opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and inspirational team and for a Trust of Academies that is very highly regarded, nationally and regionally
- the opportunity to work in an Academy that has secured a good progress score and is on an upward trajectory for its results
- state-of-the-art buildings and facilities
- support and development from our wide range of local and national educational partners, including 52 Oasis academies nationally
- the opportunity to be part of a truly rewarding and exciting journey of school improvement at Oasis Academy Lister Park
- the chance to transform the lives of our amazing students and become part of our community hub expansion in Manningham
The closing date for this vacancy is Friday 22nd May 2020 at 10:00am.
Interviews for this role will commence from Monday 25th May 2020; due to the current climate, interviews will be conducted slightly differently and details of this will be provided on invitation.