Oasis Isle of Sheppey is a mixed, comprehensive academy serving the island community of Sheppey, with 1507 students on roll, 47% of whom are Pupil Premium and 5.6% EAL. Our multi-million-pound buildings boast an unparalleled range of facilities for all students in our secondary and sixth form phases. No matter what the subjects our young people choose we have the right settings and resources to give them support and resources they need to succeed and to achieve their ambitions.
- To ensure students learn and develop effectively
- To ensure every student has a successful and enjoyable educational experience.
- To contribute to the planning of programmes of study and lessons.
- To demonstrate your passion for the subject toward your student audience.
- To develop strategies in order for students to make the progress they are capable of.
Our offer to you:
- A positive environment with colleagues who care
- You will be given a mentor to help you settle into your new role and help you develop your practice
- The opportunity to continually develop yourself through a variety of training routes
- Access to reduced workload through the Oasis curriculum resource bank
- Access to free counselling services and specialist wellbeing resources
- Energised students ready to be moulded
- Relocation package considered on an individual basis
- Retention package between £500-£5,000 per annum for up to 3 years, offered on an individual basis.