We are currently looking to appoint an experienced Talent Officer. The Talent Officer will work closely and report to the Head of Talent Management and Attraction supporting talent management strategies that promote the attraction, recruitment and retention of top talent, be the primary contact and systems administrator for queries on our MHR iTrent HR system and to assist in driving through the roll out and systems implementation and to undertake a range of administrative duties ensuring the delivery of a high quality, professional and customer-focused leadership recruitment service. About OCL With 52 academies,
Oasis Community Learning (OCL) is widely recognised as one of the leading educational organisations in the UK. At the forefront of transformational education, we are a dynamic, inclusive family of academies with the aim of transforming lives within communities and offering exceptional education to over 20,000 students across four regions of England.
Our ideal Candidate
We are seeking a highly organised and customer focused HR professional to join us in this exciting position. To be successful in this role, you will require:
• Previous customer service, human resources, recruitment or related/applicable knowledge • Experience of working and implementation of a ATS
• Serves as a subject matter expert on all processes and products related to ATS/E-recruitment • Excellent Planning and organisational skills
• Proven background in designing and building direct sourcing function
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Extensive experience of senior full lifecycle recruitment with a fast paced growing environment • A flexible and ‘can do’ approach to work
• Ability to work independently, on own initiative
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to engage with a range of stakeholders
• A willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours which flow from the Oasis ethos What we can offer you • A commitment to extensive CPD opportunities
• The opportunity to work across a diverse partnership of schools • Defined benefit pension (including life cover, lower tax rate and ill health cover) • Free eye tests • Opportunity to access private healthcare • Access to free counselling service •
The exciting opportunity to be part of our vision of delivering exceptional education to children and young children across our academies.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please download the application form and return the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon, 23rd April 2021.
CVs alone will not be accepted as an application for this role. This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role OCL is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.