Salary: SCP 17-21 Inner London + Local Government Pension
Role: Full-time 7:00-11:30 and 15:00-18:00
Start Date: As soon as possible
Applications Closed: 11am on 28th September 2020
Oasis Academy Putney are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Site Facilities Manager to join their team. This is a great opportunity for people wishing to further their careers in facilities management within one of the largest UK multi-academy trusts.
About the Role
We are looking for someone to take responsibility for the delivery of high quality, customer focused Property and Estates functions to a selected Oasis academy.
The role will require the Site Facilities Manager to promote a safe and fit for purpose premises for pupils, staff, visitors and volunteers to complete their day to day activities. The candidate will also show a proactive approach when delivering this service, being both adaptable and self-motivated so meeting the expectation of both the academy and Oasis Property & Estates.
To have a good working knowledge of Building Statutory Compliance and be able to keep and maintain records of all inspections. Ensure satisfactory performance and completion of PPM, Cyclical and other Property & Estates programmes of works.
There may on occasion be the requirement to provide support to other Academies within the SW Region.
You will act as a point of contact in the assistance of Property and Estates matters in support of the Principal, Oasis staff and other external service providers.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
• Have good communication and negotiation skills
• Have excellent organisational skills
• Have proven ability to work under pressure & respond to deadlines
• Be experienced in buildings and ground maintenance (desirable)
In response to your hard work, Oasis can offer you:
• A strong Continuous Professional Development programme with opportunities for training and progression within the family
• A competitive pension plan with defined benefits, life cover and lower tax
• A generous annual leave allowance (25 days + 8 bank holidays rising to 30 + 8 after 2 years of service).
• A supportive work environment
To apply for the role please complete our standard application form, and return it to us by the deadline of 15th September at 11am.
Please note we cannot accept CVs for this role due to safeguarding children policies. We therefore request all candidates complete our standard application form.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, therefore all staff will be subject to appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks and referencing.