Oasis Academy Long Cross are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Site Facilities Assistant to join their team. This is a great opportunity for someone wishing to further their career in facilities management within one of the largest UK multi-academy trusts.
About the Role
We are looking for someone to take responsibility for assisting with the delivery of high quality, customer focused Property and Estates functions within the academy.
The role will require the Site Facilities Assistant to undertake routine daily tasks set out. They must show a proactive approach when delivering this service, being both adaptable and self-motivated, so meeting the expectation of both the academy and Oasis Property & Estates.
To have knowledge of Building Statutory Compliance and be able to keep and maintain records of all inspections.
There may on occasion be the requirement to provide support to other Academies within the SW Region.
You will act as a point of contact in the assistance of Property and Estates matters in support of the Principal, Oasis staff and other external service providers.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
• Have good communication and negotiation skills
• Have excellent organisational skills
• Have proven ability to work under pressure & respond to deadlines
• Be experienced in buildings and ground maintenance (desirable)
In response to your hard work, Oasis can offer you:
• A strong Continuous Professional Development programme with opportunities for training and progression within the family
• A competitive pension plan with defined benefits, life cover and lower tax
• A generous annual leave allowance (25 days + 8 bank holidays rising to 30 + 8 after 2 years of service).
• A supportive work environment
To apply for the role please complete our standard application form, and return it to us by the deadline of Monday 19 October 2020 at 12pm.
Please note we cannot accept CVs for this role due to safeguarding children policies. We therefore request all candidates complete our standard application form.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, therefore all staff will be subject to appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks and referencing.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for this role’.