This is a part time position, 25 hours a week, 39 weeks per year.
We are looking for a committed and energetic person able to support our Science department. The role involves supporting teachers and students by providing effective and efficient technical assistance. Comprehensive training will be provided to the successful candidate to help develop the full range of skills to carry out this role effectively.
- Good organisation
- Good communication
- Calm and adaptable with an ability to thrive in a busy school environment
- Ability to build good relationships with children and adults
- Understanding of ICT systems, including the effective use of the Office Suite of programs
Our offer to you:
- Starting salary will be dependent on experience / existing scale point
- Part time / term time only working - so you will have a life whilst positively influencing the lives of others
- 33- 39 days pro rated - but never less than 28 days!
- Recognition of previously continuous local authority / education service circa 18.9% employer pension contribution / LGPS membership - which includes death in service, redundancy and ill health enhanced rights
- Opportunities for personal development and continuous education through our Apprenticeship Levy
Please take time to look over the recruitment information contained on our website. Further information and an application pack can be found on our website Home - Oasis Academy Mayfield
For further information or an informal discussion about the role and the Academy, please contact Head of Science, Tracey Jones on 023 8032 8128 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Oasis Academy Mayfield is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks. This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
The Academy reserve the right to close the advert early, should suitable candidates apply. Early applications are therefore, encouraged.