If you are interested in working with enthusiastic and lively young students then look no further. This is the job for you!
Due to internal promotion we are seeking someone who is well organised, self-confident, smartly dressed, unflappable and in possession of a good sense of humour. Good secretarial/communication and inter-personal skills are essential.
As a valued member of our Associate Staff, Receptionist/Clerical Assistants:
- Welcome and sign in all visitors, respond to inquiries at reception from both staff and students
- Operate Main Reception telephone and answer phone
- Maintain Sleuth Data and send out data to staff
- Notify Parents of Detentions
- Input pupil data onto computer system
- General clerical duties as required
- Ensure confidentiality at all times when dealing with issues re Staff, Students or Parents.
A full comprehensive training programme and support will be provided for this very interesting job. Employment will commence as soon as possible following interview.
Please contact Hannah Suleyman Head of HR
Oasis Academy Coulsdon, Homefield Road, Old Coulsdon, Surrey CR5 1ES Tel 01737 551161 email Hannah.Suleyman@oasiscoulsdon.org or download an application pact from our web site www.oclcareers.org