Principals PA & Leadership Administrator
Oasis Academy MediaCity:UK
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and talented Principals PA & Leadership Administrator for a September 2020 to join our academy. We are very proud to be recognised as a ‘Good’ school on our journey to ‘Outstanding’. Oasis Academy MediaCityUK is a member of a large and successful multi academy trust Oasis Community Learning www.oasiscommunitylearning.org with 52 academies nationally, 12 international hubs across the world and a growing reputation for delivering exceptional education at the heart of the community.
The post holder will be joining the academy at a critically exciting point in our development.
Our mission is to support and inspire all our students to develop the respect, resilience, skills and understanding to become independent learners and caring, responsible citizens.
Achieving our mission requires a special person and committed member of the team who can demonstrate:
- a relentless focus on achieving the highest standards
- the ability to work as a strong and effective team player
- manage the day to day organisation of the Principal and the Leadership Team
- relentless, perseverance, determination and resilience
- desire to tackle challenging targets and succeed
- a strong commitment to the Oasis ethos
- an ability to inspire students to achieve their very best
- a great sense of humour
In return we can provide:
- the opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and inspirational team
- high quality professional development opportunities
- state of the art buildings and facilities
- support and development from our wide range of local and national educational partners including 52 Oasis academies nationally
- the opportunity to be part of a truly rewarding and exciting experience
- the chance to transform the lives of our amazing students
For this exciting and rewarding role, please visit our website: oasisacademymediacityuk.org: under the section ‘work with us’.
Applications should be returned electronically by 9am on Friday 14 August 2020 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held: Tuesday 18 August 2020