We are looking for a committed and energetic person for the role of Pastoral Leader at Oasis Academy Lord's Hill. You will assist the student entitlement team to ensure effective communication with the families of these students, to engage them as key stakeholders in their child’s educational experience.
- Ensuring every students’ Attendance is excellent
- Direct liaison with our families to promote good attendance
- Communication with key stakeholders in a student’s educational journey.
- Directly work and report to the Assistant Principal, Heads of Year and Pastoral Leaders on a daily basis
- High level literacy, numeracy and ICT skills and a high level of attention to details
- Ability to support a team of people effectively
- High levels of tact, diplomacy, discretion and ability to demonstrate absolute respect for the confidentiality of information gained as a result of working within an educational environment
- Calm and adaptable with an ability to work within a flexible and busy environment.
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and time management skills and the ability to work effectively and efficiently within set deadlines and tight timescales
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with young people, staff and parents
- Willingness to carry out routine and clerical tasks
- Self-motivated and committed to self-development
Please take time to look over the recruitment information contained on our website.
For further information or an informal discussion about the role and the Academy, please contact Lewis Gundry on 02380 393660 or email Lewis.Gundry@oasislordshill.org
Oasis Academy Lord’s Hill is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks. This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and should have the ability to speak fluent English for this