We’re looking for an experienced MIS Systems Officer to join the National MIS Team.
Our offer to you when you join the Oasis family there are a number of offers you’ll receive that make us stand out as an employer of choice. These include but are not limited to:
- Opportunities for training and development internally and externally – including certifications
- Generous holiday allowance of 25+8 days per annum rising to 30+8 after two years’ service
- Defined benefit pension scheme (inc. life cover, lower tax, set rate 1/49 and ill health cover)
- Access to free counselling service
- Free eye tests
About the Role
If you have experience of working with school MIS systems, this is a fantastic opportunity to move into a national role. Reporting to the National MIS Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Standardised configuration of the centralised modules of the MIS system including Assessment, Behaviour, Roles and Permissions and Ad-hoc Reports.
- Working closely with academy colleagues across the Trust to provide expert support and best practice advice on all aspects of the MIS.
- Provide timely training and resources on elements of the MIS on a one to one or group basis.
This is a hybrid role, and allows for a combination of remote working, office working and academy visits.
Applications If you are interested in applying for the role, please read the full job description and person specification and then complete our standard application form by no later than 15 October 2021 at 12 noon. The form should be returned to ITrecruitment@oasisuk.org. We’re always happy to answer any questions you may have so please get in touch if you’d like to have an informal discussion about the role.
About Us Oasis Community Learning (OCL) is a ground-breaking global movement and group of charities and social enterprises working in 52 community hubs located in 11 countries across the world. With over 5000 employees we are making a real change in our industry and the communities we serve, seeking to close the educational gap that exists between disadvantaged students and their more privileged counterparts through exceptional education and first-class IT services.