At Oasis Academy Aspinal
Salary: £17,364 (FTE) per annum, actual salary £2,919
Start Date: ASAP
Applications Closed: 12:00 PM on Friday 13th September 2019
Interviews: w/c 16th September 2019
The successful candidate will:
- Understand Safeguarding and be willing to undertake Safeguarding training
- Be able to develop and maintain positive relationships
- Have the highest expectations
- Enjoy new challenges and working as part of a team
- Be a positive role model who cares about the well-being of the students
- Have a positive approach to behaviour management and are determined to ensure lunchtimes remain a safe and positive experience for all children
Oasis is committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities it works in, and as such you must show a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours, which flow from the Oasis ethos. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.
How do I Apply?
To apply for the position of Lunchtime Organiser, please download (saving to your computer) and complete the above Application Form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Forms and either upload and submit the forms Online or by Email.