It’s time to work in a job that you love. Change the lives of young people in Southampton as you work closely with our SENDCo, being an influence who believes, makes a difference and supports them to achieve beyond their expectations.
Our offer to you When you join the Sholing family there are a number of offers you’ll receive that make us stand out as an employer of choice. These include but are not limited to:
- School holidays - we want you to enjoy your time off!
- Opportunities for training and development internally and externally
- Defined benefit pension scheme (inc. life cover, lower tax, set rate 1/49 and ill health cover)
- Access to free counselling service
- Free eye tests
- A lively environment with colleagues who care
- The opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of young people
An exciting opportunity to join the team at Oasis Academy Sholing!
We are recruiting for a creative and enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant to support our students and teachers in delivering excellent outcomes for all.
Applicants must have good interpersonal skills, be adaptable and resourceful when helping students with different needs and backgrounds, including those with emotional and social difficulties. Most of all, we need passionate people who want to make a difference to vulnerable students.
You will be working with a supportive and dedicated team of staff who believe all students deserve our full support to achieve their very best. We have a strong programme of staff development and opportunities to work with a wide variety of professionals in the academy, local community and wider Trust.