LSA x 3
2 x 30 hours per week SP3 £18,065 (£12,455.55 actual) Term Time only
1 x 12 hours per week SP3 £18,065 (£4982.22 actual) Term Time only
We are seeking to recruit enthusiastic Learning Support Assistants, to join our team in ensuring high quality teaching, learning and student achievement. We are very proud to be recognised as a ‘Good’ school on our journey to ‘Outstanding’. Oasis Academy Wintringham is a member of a large and successful multi academy trust. Oasis Community Learning www.oasiscommunitylearning.org has 52 academies nationally, 12 international hubs across the world and a growing reputation for delivering exceptional education at the heart of the community.
- mission is to support and inspire all our students to develop the respect, resilience, skills and understanding to become independent learners and caring, responsible citizens.
- our mission requires a special people and committed Learning Support Assistants who can demonstrate:
- a relentless focus on achieving the highest standards
- the ability to work as a strong and effective team player
- commitment to developing the character of all our young people
- relentless, perseverance, determination and resilience
- an ability to inspire students to achieve their very best
- desire to tackle challenging targets and succeed
- a strong commitment to the Oasis ethos
- a great sense of humour
- return we can provide:
- the opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and inspirational team
- high quality professional development opportunities
- state of the art buildings and facilities
- support and development from our wide range of local and national educational partners including 52 Oasis academies nationally
- the opportunity to be part of a truly rewarding and exciting experience
- the chance to transform the lives of our amazing students
Oasis Community Learning is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including an enhanced DBS check.
For further information regarding this post, please contact Dan Scott, Assistant Principal via email at email@example.com.
For further information regarding this post, please contact Sally Lumby, Human Resource Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date: 9.00am 6th July 2020
Interviews will take place: TBC
For an application form and information pack please email: email@example.com or telephone: 01472 871811.