Required for November 2019
Learning Support Assistant
2 days per week, 14 hours per week Term time only, including INSET Days
OCL/NJC SP 04 (BG 5). Actual salary £5,929
We are looking for an enthusiastic LSA to join our team of dedicated and resourceful staff. We have reduced our school age and now offer provision for 2 year olds.
The successful candidate will be working within a committed team to ensure that all the children are given the best opportunities to play and learn during their time at Oasis Academy Long Cross and will be working closely with the children’s parents and carers.
Your role will be to work with our 2 – 3 year olds.
We are looking for someone who has:
• Experience and knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
• High expectations for achievement and behaviour
• The energy and creativity to inspire and motivate children
• A positive and forward thinking outlook
• The ability to work as part of a team and individually
The closing date is Wednesday 23 October 2019. Interviews will be held week beginning Monday 4 November 2019.
Oasis Academy Long Cross is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and fully supportive references.