Oasis Academy Wintringham is looking for a
Learning Support Assistant
SP3 £20,812 (£14,691.34 actual) 30.5 hours per week, Term Time only
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant, to join our team in ensuring high quality teaching, learning and student achievement. We are very proud to be recognized as a ‘Good’ school on our journey to ‘Outstanding’. Oasis Academy Wintringham is a member of a large and successful multi academy trust: Oasis Community Learning www.oasiscommunitylearning.org with 52 academies nationally, 12 international hubs across the world and a growing reputation for delivering exceptional education at the heart of the community.
Our mission is to support and inspire all our students to develop the respect, resilience, skills and understanding to become independent learners and caring, responsible citizens.
Achieving our mission requires a special person and committed Learning Support Assistant who can demonstrate:
- a relentless focus on achieving the highest standards
- the ability to work as a strong and effective team player
- commitment to developing the character of all our young people
- relentless, perseverance, determination and resilience
- an ability to inspire students to achieve their very best
- a desire to tackle challenging targets and succeed
- a strong commitment to the Oasis ethos
- a great sense of humour
In return we can provide:
- the opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and inspirational team
- high quality professional development opportunities
- state of the art buildings and facilities
- support and development from our wide range of local and national educational partners including 52
- Oasis academies nationally
- the opportunity to be part of a truly rewarding and exciting experience
- the chance to transform the lives of our amazing students
Oasis Community Learning is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including an enhanced DBS check.
For further information regarding this post, please contact Dan Scott, Vice Principal.
Closing date: 9.00am Monday 5th June 2023 Interviews will take place: TBC
For an application form and information pack please email: email@example.com or telephone: 01472 871811.
Download relevant documents
How do I apply for this job?
To apply for the position of Learning Support Assistant at Oasis Academy Wintringham, please download and complete (by saving to your computer) the above Application Form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Forms and either submit the forms Online (by clicking 'Apply Online') or by Emailing the academy directly.
Apply by Email
Please send your completed application by no later than to