Are you keen to help young people gain employment and increase their long-term employment prospects?
This role provides the ideal opportunity for individuals seeking to make a transition from the recruitment sector into a Human Resources career.
At Oasis our mission is to transform the communities in which we serve, through our Hub activities and education provision. We are committed to a model of inclusion, equality, healthy relationships, hope and perseverance and this permeates through all aspects of the life and culture of the organisation as a whole.
In this newly created role you will lead the planning and delivery of our Kickstart Programme, ensuring the appropriate and effective use of Government funding to attract, employ, train and develop young people to improve their employability and employment prospects.
The role will involve:
- Promoting the programme internally across our academies and community teams
- Liaising with the Department of Work and Pensions/Job Centre Coaches in respect of available opportunities, job descriptions and candidates
- Creating and overseeing the use of appropriate interview and assessment processes
- Developing and publishing online resources and tools designed to support personal and professional development
- Being a key point of contact for Kickstart employees
- Monitoring programme budgets and expenditure
- Tracking the progress and development of Kickstart employees
Our ideal candidate will have recruitment experience, ideally gained working in a Human Resources environment or in the recruitment sector. To be successful you need to be a self-starter with excellent planning and time management skills. A good working knowledge of a range of software including Microsoft Word, Excel and Sharepoint is required in addition to strong interpersonal and numeracy skills. You will also be a collaborative team player who can communicate effectively with colleagues, leaders and external agencies.
To apply, please send your completed Application and Equal Opportunities forms to OCLRecruitment@oasisuk.org.
Closing date for applications: 7 February 2021 at 4.00pm
Oasis is committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities it works in, and as such you must show a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours, which flow from the Oasis ethos. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.
For more information visit: www.oasiscommunitylearning.org.