An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Cluster Technician to join our IT team. This is a great chance to be part of the IT team in one of the largest Multi-Academy Trusts in the UK and hone your current skills and develop new ones.
About Oasis Community Learning
Born of the global Oasis charity, we are one of the largest multi-academy trusts in the UK. By joining our family of staff you will be one of approximately 100 IT professionals within the group all working alongside people dedicated to helping our students realise their potential. We wish to transform the lives of our communities and support our young people and staff through their journeys with Oasis.
With nearly 100 dedicated IT professionals with a range of specialisms, Oasis IT Services operate a sector leading IT provision across over 50 locations utilising enterprise technology deployed via a private national wide area network. Our solution is built on the latest Microsoft and Cisco Technology providing a dynamic and robust IT environment for our internal clients. With a recent investment of £3.5 million in IT systems, this is an exciting time to be joining the family of professionals.
You will get a chance to learn new skills and be exposed to newest Microsoft technologies.
The successful candidate will need to have a keen approach to customer service and the ability to identify incidents whilst setting key priorities. You will ensure the smooth running of ICT systems over several sites to facilitate Teaching, Learning, Administration and Leadership through effective network and hardware configuration and maintenance.
A confident communicator you will support colleagues and students, in person and remotely, in the appropriate use of ICT
This role demands strong knowledge of Windows 10 and basic Windows Server 2008 /12 administration. Experience of in an IT service in an educational setting is desirable but not essential.
Our Ideal candidate will:.
- Have knowledge of or experience using a service software package and working to a SLA
- Have strong technical skills
- Be driven and self-motivated
- Have a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
As part of the package, Oasis offers:
- A good Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Programme using industry certified accreditation e.g. Microsoft Certified Professional.
- An opportunity to work with new technology e.g. HP Servers, CISCO etc.
- A pension scheme with a Local Government pension provider.
- A generous holiday allowance for support staff, starting at 25 days per year, rising to 30 days after two years (plus 8 Bank Holidays).
To apply for the position, please send your completed application form and equal opportunities to email@example.com by 12.00pm on 10 April 2021. Please view our recruitment Brochure here. https://www.oasiscommunitylearning.org/ITrecruitment