We are seeking to appoint enthusiastic, hardworking people to join this successful and popular academy. We require Invigilators for the upcoming exam series. This would be a casual contract (zero hours) and work would be offered on an as and when required basis. This can be very rewarding and full training would be given prior to starting.
As the successful candidate you must:
- Ensure that students enter the examination hall in the correct manner and have good presentation
- Make sure that candidates are seated in accordance with the seating plan
- Check that candidates are issued with the correct examination paper
- Conduct exams following the instructions as laid down by the Joint Council for Qualifications
- Good organisation skills
- Previous experience is an advantage but not essential
- Professional presentation
- Effective communication skills
In return we can provide:
- the opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and busy team
- state of the art buildings and facilities
- support and development from our wide range of local and national educational partners including 52 Oasis academies nationally
- the opportunity to be part of a truly rewarding and exciting experience
- the chance to transform the lives of our amazing students
If you are interested in finding out more, we would love to hear from you.
Oasis is committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities it works in, and as such you must show a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours which flow from the Oasis ethos. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks Oasis Community Learning supports Equal Opportunities Employment. Oasis Community Learning is a company limited by Guarantee registered in England and Wales no. 5398529 and is an exempt charity under the terms of the Charities Act 1993 and 2006.