We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic , resilient , Intuitive employee would like to take on a new challenge. The role of IEU manager will be to manage the Internal Exclusion Unit on a day to day basis ensuring the inclusion of students who have been removed from timetabled learning due to challenging behaviour, To provide an environment in which students can reflect, consider their actions and continue with education without disrupting the learning of others, To provide an effective on-site learning experience for students with behavioural difficulties who have been placed in Internal Exclusion for the day, T help reduce the number of fixed term exclusions through the use of the exclusion unit
You will work closely with the Pastoral team, Sendco and Teachers to ensure childrens learning is kept on track.
You will have:
- Experience with behaviours that challenge
- Excellent communication skills
- The initiative, ability and desire to creatively support students throughout internal exclusion.
• The ability to build great relationships with the staff and pupils
Our offer to you:
- A positive environment with colleagues who care
- You will be given a mentor to help you settle into your new role and help you develop your practice
- The opportunity to continually develop yourself through a variety of training routes
- Access to free counselling services and specialist wellbeing resources
- Energised students ready to be moulded
What are you waiting? Apply today! Like what you see? Make sure you fill out an application today and submit to us before the deadline of 9am on 14/10/2022. All application forms should be emailed to Recruitment.IOS@oasisisleofsheppey.org. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Felicity Cleary via Tel: 01795 873591 Ext:76249 if you have any questions at all – we’d be happy to help!
Visit our LinkedIn page; https://www.linkedin.com/company/oasis-academy-isle-of-sheppey and our careers page; https://www.oasisacademyisleofsheppey.org/join-us/why-work-with-us
We welcome early applications, and we reserve the right to interview upon receipt of an application.