We are currently looking to appoint an experienced PD Advisor to provide an effective people- related support function to our family of OCL academies. In this role, you will be the key contact for Academy PD advisors, Principals and Head teachers for any HR queries including contracts, terms and conditions, payroll, HR policies and entitlements, escalating to Regional BPs and Cluster PD leads as and when necessary.
As a PD Advisor, you will provide timely advice on HR issues and manage a varied Employee Relations case load, ensuring compliance with legislation and HR policies and procedures. You will be expected to work closely with Regional BPs, Cluster PD leads, PD operations team and payroll to keep them abreast of any significant and complicated cases.
With 52 academies, Oasis Community Learning (OCL) is widely recognised as one of the leading educational organisations in the UK. At the forefront of transformational education, we are a dynamic, inclusive family of academies with the aim of transforming lives within communities and offering exceptional education to over 20,000 students across four regions of England.
Our ideal Candidate
We are seeking a highly organised and customer focused HR professional to join us in this exciting position. To be successful in this role, you will require:
- Knowledge and experience of HR service delivery
- Experience of supporting and advising senior management on a wide range of employment and people management matters
- Experience of supporting organisational change
- A flexible and ‘can do’ approach to work
- Ability to work independently, on own initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to engage with a range of stakeholders
- A willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours which flow from the Oasis ethos
What we can offer you
- A commitment to extensive CPD opportunities
- The opportunity to work across a diverse partnership of schools
- Defined benefit pension (including life cover, lower tax rate and ill health cover)
- Free eye tests
- Opportunity to access private healthcare
- Access to free counselling service
- The exciting opportunity to be part of our vision of delivering exceptional education to children and young children across our academies
If you are interested in applying for this position, please download the application form and return the completed form to email@example.com by 12 noon on Friday, 17 September 2021.
CVs alone will not be accepted as an application for this role.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role
OCL is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.