Head of Geography
Start date: September 2022 (Earlier appointment also considered) Salary: MPS/ UPS TLR 2A Contract type: Permanent Hours per year: Full time (part time considered) Application deadline: 12 September 2022, 9am
Whether it is climate change, navigating around the world with maps, or world studies we want to hear from you. No matter where your passions in Geography lie, we need you to enthuse and ignite our Geography in the hearts of our students.
This role offers excellent opportunities for the right candidate to work as part of our strong Middle Leadership Team. The ideal candidate would have a passion for Geography, high expectations and a track record of getting the very best from both staff and students.
Our offer to you:
- A positive environment with colleagues who care
- You will be given a mentor to help you settle into your new role and help you develop your practice
- The opportunity to continually develop yourself through a variety of training routes
- Access to reduced workload through the Oasis curriculum resource bank
- Access to free counselling services and specialist wellbeing resources
- Energised students ready to be moulded
- Relocation package considered on an individual basis
- Retention package between £500-£5,000 per annum for up to 3 years
What are you waiting? Apply today! Like what you see? Make sure you fill out an application today and submit to us before the deadline of 9am on 12/09/2022. All application forms should be emailed to Recruitment.IOS@oasisisleofsheppey.org. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Felicity Cleary via Tel: 01795 873591 Ext:76254 if you have any questions at all – we’d be happy to help!
Visit our LinkedIn page; https://www.linkedin.com/company/oasis-academy-isle-of-sheppey and our careers page; https://www.oasisacademyisleofsheppey.org/join-us/why-work-with-us
We have the right to interview upon receipt of application.