This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Head of Computer Science to lead our dynamic team at the forefront of change and to make a real difference to raising standards of education in our local community.
The role and what we are looking for
We are looking to appoint a teacher of A-level Media Studies and/or BTEC Extended Certificate in Creative Digital Media Production. Whilst the ideal candidate would be able to teach both the A-level and BTEC, we would welcome applications from outstanding candidates who are specialists in either A-level or BTEC.
The successful candidate will be able to evidence a proven track record of achieving good or outstanding results. You will have the ability to demonstrate a genuine enthusiasm for your subject area and the ability to engage, motivate and inspire students of all abilities, you should have a commitment to raising achievement, raising aspirations and going the extra mile.
Our offer to you:
- A positive environment with colleagues who care
- You will be given a mentor to help you settle into your new role and help you develop your practice
- The opportunity to continually develop yourself through a variety of training routes
- Access to reduced workload through the Oasis curriculum resource bank
- Access to free counselling services and specialist wellbeing resources
- Energised students ready to be moulded
- Relocation package considered on an individual basis
- Retention package between £500-£5,000 per annum for up to 3 years, offered on an individual basis