Start date: September 2022 (Earlier appointment also considered) Salary: UNQ/ MPS/ UPS Contract type: Permanent Hours per year: Full time (part time considered) Application deadline: 31 May 2022, 9am
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and well qualified Inclusion Teacher to be a key member of the inclusion team to provide support and guidance to students and removing barriers to learning to promote effective student participation, enhance individual learning, raise aspirations, and support students to achieve their full potential.
You will work closely with the SENDCO, Educational Psychologist and Speech and Language Therapist to support Students across KS3, 4 and 5 who require intervention to support their individual needs.
You will have:
• Experience with SEND/SEMH
• Experience with behaviours that challenge
• Excellent communication skills
• The initiative, ability and desire to creatively support students in lessons
• The ability to build great relationships with the staff and pupils
Our offer to you:
- A positive environment with colleagues who care
- You will be given a mentor to help you settle into your new role and help you develop your practice
- The opportunity to continually develop yourself through a variety of training routes
- Access to reduced workload through the Oasis curriculum resource bank
- Access to free counselling services and specialist wellbeing resources
- Energised students ready to be moulded
- Relocation package considered on an individual basis
- Retention package between £500-£5,000 per annum for up to 3 years, offered on an individual basis
What are you waiting? Apply today! Like what you see? Make sure you fill out an application today and submit to us before the deadline of 9am on 31/05/2022. All application forms should be emailed to Recruitment.IOS@oasisisleofsheppey.org. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Ellie Harry via Tel: 01795 873591 Ext:76254 if you have any questions at all – we’d be happy to help!
Visit our LinkedIn page; https://www.linkedin.com/company/oasis-academy-isle-of-sheppey and our careers page; https://www.oasisacademyisleofsheppey.org/join-us/why-work-with-us
We welcome early applications, and we reserve the right to interview upon receipt of an application.