An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Executive Assistant (EA) to the Midlands Regional Director, Oasis Community Learning (OCL). OCL is one of the largest multi-academy trusts in the UK, which is part of the Oasis Global family.
About the Role
We are looking for a proactive and intuitive individual to fulfil the role of Executive Assistant to our Midlands Regional Director and support our National Safeguarding Lead.
You will be the first point of contact for the Director and National Safeguarding Lead with internal and external people alike. The EA will manage day-to-day operations for the Directors, including meeting and event planning, diary management, travel arrangements and other bookings.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop their career within the education sector in a senior support staff role
Our Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have previous experience of working as an EA for a senior leader
- Be confident in managing complex issues and making decisions against tight timescales
- Be able to anticipate issues arising and problem solve
- Have an excellent standard of written and spoken English and be able to converse at ease with senior colleagues, business contacts and members of the public
- Have high level knowledge of IT programmes
- Have a calm, adaptable and mature approach with an ability to work under pressure within a busy office environment
- Possess excellent prioritisation and time management skills
- Be aligned to the ethos and values of the organisation
To view the full list of responsibilities and selection criteria please download the job description attached.
How to Apply
Please download and complete an Application Form. Once complete, please return by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 12pm on Monday 10th August 2020.
Unfortunately we cannot accept CVs alone as an application for this role - you must complete an Oasis Application Form for safeguarding purposes.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.