We are looking to appoint a well-qualified and experienced Exams Officer, ideally from an educational background, You will administer all examinations and assessments within the Academy
The contract will be Term Time Only plus 10 days.
The successful candidate will have strong exam management experience, the ability to work on their own initiative and a positive and proactive approach. The ability to communicate clearly and concisely with a range of individuals, excellent organisational skills combined and the ability to work well under pressure to tight deadlines is essential.
Innovative, Inclusive and Integrated. Our academy is a thriving community looking for someone to join our lively team. It’s time to work in a job that you love. Change the lives of young people in Bradford, as you work with our Learning & development team, making a difference and supporting students to achieve beyond their expectations.
Achieving our mission requires an enthusiastic Exams Officer and who can demonstrate:
- a relentless focus on achieving the highest standards
- the ability to work as part of a strong, effective team
- commitment to developing the character of all our young people
- relentless, perseverance, determination and resilience
- an ability to inspire staff and students to achieve their very best
- desire to tackle challenging targets and succeed
- a strong commitment to the Oasis ethos
- a great sense of humour
In return we can provide:
- the opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and inspirational team
- high quality professional development opportunities
- state of the art buildings and facilities
- support and development from our wide range of local and national educational partners including 52 Oasis academies nationally
- the opportunity to be part of a truly rewarding and exciting experience
- the chance to transform the lives of our amazing students
Our offer to you
When you join the Oasis family there are a number of offers you’ll receive that make us stand out as an employer of choice. These include but are not limited to:
- Trust-wide opportunities across our National Network of 52 Academies
- Integrated support
- School holidays - we want you to enjoy your time off!
- Opportunities for training and development internally and externally
- Defined benefit pension scheme
- Reduced workload through the Oasis resource bank
- Access to free counselling service
- Free eye tests
- A lively environment with colleagues who care
The role and what we are looking for
To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the school. The ideal candidate will bring forward thinking Exams experience and the ability to use the latest technologies and programmes such as Microsoft Excel, Word and Bromcom to a high level.
We are a popular secondary school in Bradford dedicated to supporting our young people to reach their potential. We leave no child behind; with strong inclusion and pastoral teams to support the mainstream academic structures. We work together towards our Vision that “All our students will have happy, healthy and successful futures as a result of the quality care, nurture and education they are given at Oasis Academy Lister Park. Students will develop in character to become courageous and confident. They will be brave enough to see the opportunities in every difficulty, and strong enough to become citizens who actively promote respect, tolerance and individual liberty.”
Being part of the Oasis Community Learning multi-academy trust we benefit from support and sharing of best practice from our regional schools, Regional Director and wider Oasis family.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Like what you see? Make sure you fill out an application today and submit to us before the deadline of 7th October 2022. All applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re also very happy to answer any questions you may have or show you around the school and department, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch t: 01274 362050. Visit our website to find out more at www.oasisacademylisterpark.org