We are looking for friendly, reliable, efficient Cleaner to work as part of the cleaning team. Experience preferred but not essential as training will be given.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a basic knowledge/experience of using products and equipment used in cleaning
- Have practical ability in polishing, dusting, cleaning, washing and sweeping.
- Have proven ability to be able to converse positively with Caretaking/Facilities management and teaching staff
- Be able to adopt a flexible approach to the post
- Have a broad knowledge of Equal Opportunities
- Have knowledge of Health and Safety in relation to cleaning and hygiene
- Have previous experience of working in a team.
- Will be required to rotate between the infants and junior acadmies
Oasis Community Learning is committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities it works in and, as such, you must show a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours which flow from the Oasis ethos.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service checks.
For further information and an application pack (CVs are not accepted) please visit www.oasisacademyblakenhaleinfants.org
Applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the closing date below or posted to: Oasis Academy Blakenhale Infants & Blakenhale Junior, Outmore Road, Garrett’s Green, Birmingham B33 0UN
Visits are warmly welcomed. Please contact to arrange:
Clare Hoods-Truman, Executive Principal, Oasis Academy Blakenhale Infants & Junior via email:-
email@example.com or phone 0121 783 3960
Closing date for applications: 12.00 noon – Sunday 28th February 2021
NO AGENCY CONTACTS PLEASE
Hours: 12.5 hours per week, 2.5 hours per day, 5 days per week
3.15 pm – 5.45 pm
Deep clean twice a year, equivalent to 3 weeks hours (i.e. 37.5 hours per week) – February half term and one week of the summer holidays. This is paid as overtime in month following completion of deep clean.