An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Executive Assistant (EA) to the London & South East Primary & Secondary Regional Directors at Oasis Community Learning (OCL). OCL is one of the largest multi-academy trusts in the UK, which is part of the Oasis Global family.
Make your next career move to an organisation dedicated to transforming lives!
About Oasis Community Learning
Born of the global Oasis charity, we are one of the largest multi-academy trusts in the UK. By joining our family of staff you will be working alongside people dedicated to helping our students realise their potential. We wish to transform the lives of our communities and support our young people and staff through their journeys with Oasis.
About the Role
We are looking for a proactive and intuitive individual to fulfil the role of Executive Assistant to the London and South East Regional Directors.
You will be the first point of contact for the Directors with internal and external people alike. The EA will manage day-to-day operations, including meeting and event planning, diary management, travel arrangements and other bookings.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop their career within the education sector in a senior support staff role
Our Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have previous experience of working as an EA for a senior leader
- Be confident in managing complex issues and making decisions against tight timescales
- Be able to anticipate issues arising and problem solve
- Have an excellent standard of written and spoken English and be able to converse at ease with senior colleagues, business contacts and members of the public
- Have high level knowledge of IT programmes including SharePoint and Microsoft TEAMS
- Have a calm, adaptable and mature approach with an ability to work under pressure within a busy office environment
- Possess excellent prioritisation and time management skills
- Be aligned to the ethos and values of the organisation
To view the full list of responsibilities and selection criteria please download the job description below.
Benefits of joining Oasis Community Learning:
- A strong Continuous Professional Development (CPD) programme with training opportunities
- A supportive network and family of staff in a motivating work environment
- A competitive pension scheme with a Local Government pension provider
- A generous annual leave allowance of 25 days (plus 8 bank holiday days) per year, rising to 30 days (plus 8 bank holiday days) after 2 years of service
How to Apply
If you have any questions or would like a confidential conversation about the role, please contact Claudia Hardy Claudia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please download and complete the Oasis Application Form and Equal Opportunity Form. Once complete, please return by email to email@example.com
Unfortunately, we cannot accept CVs alone as an application for this role - you must complete an Oasis Application Form for safeguarding purposes.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (20106) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.