Want to work in an environment where you are truly valued and beloved? Our school and community needs you! We are looking for a Data and Exams Manager to join our. You’ll never have a dull day again!
Our offer to you
When you join the Oasis family there are a number of offers you’ll receive that make us stand out as an employer of choice. These include but are not limited to:
- School holidays - we want you to enjoy your time off!
- Opportunities for training and development internally and externally
- Defined benefit pension scheme (inc. life cover, lower tax, set rate 1/49 and ill health cover)
- Access to free counselling service
- Free eye tests
- A lively environment with colleagues who care
The role and what we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced Data and Exams Manager to provide an efficient and customer focused service through effective administration and assistance on all employee related data and exams processes. The role is term time plus 5 training days plus 2 weeks. The role will include but is not limited to:
- Arranging the smooth running of internal and external examinations
- Ensuring all examinations are prepared for and carried out in line with the regulations set out by JCQ
- Manage and train invigilators
- Check and distribute exam certificates
- Maintain the academy's MIS
- Assist with the production of student reports
- Ensure student progress data is complete and accurate
- Assist with analysis on a range of data trends
- Assist with the collection of accurate data for the school census
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Like what you see? Make sure you fill out an application today and submit to us before the deadline of 12 noon on 18th June 2021. Shortlisting for the role will take place shortly after.
We’re also very happy to answer any questions you may have, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch on 01274 362050. Visit our website to find out more at www.oasisacademylisterpark.org