We are now seeking a data and exams officer to join our data team. As the data and exams officer you will be responsible for the production of attainment analysis and the reporting and analysis of data and targets relating to student achievement, you will also support the Exams, Data and Assessment Manager during examination periods. It is vital that you are well organised with a precise eye for detail and have skill in the application of ICT packages for efficient and effective data management and administration.
If you have:
- knowledge and understanding of data interpretation and entry
- excellent oral and written communication skills
- good understanding of ICT – particularly Excel and databases
- the ability to build good relationships with students and adults
- a calm and adaptable approach with an ability to work within a flexible and busy environment
We can offer you:
- Full support and training from a friendly team
- Support with development and career progression
- A chance to change the lives of young people
Oasis Academy Mayfield is a fantastic place to learn and work. Our last Ofsted visit was in May 2016, where we were judged to be ‘Good’ in all areas, since then we believe that we have moved yet closer to our aim to become the exceptional school our community deserves. We are excited to welcome applications from future colleagues who share our enthusiasm for education and dedication to transforming the community we live in and serve. We value strong relationships with our parents and carers, and know that through working closely together it is ultimately our young people who benefit.
Our mission is focused around entitling our students, staff and community to an exceptional education. In order to achieve this we have four simple priorities.
- Excellent teaching
- Excellent outcomes
- Excellent student entitlement
- Excellent staff / parent / community entitlement
We place a high value on personal development and professional learning for our staff. We invest heavily in supporting the growth of our team believing that if our young people are surrounded by caring, committed and talented staff that they will be best placed to achieve remarkable success. Being part of Oasis a Multi Academy Trust, which has 3 secondary schools in Southampton, and a further 16 nationally, offers many opportunities for collaboration and professional learning; we are a family and work closely together to ensure that we deliver exceptional education at the heart of our local communities.
Please take time to look over the recruitment information contained on our website.
For further information or an informal discussion about the role and the Academy, please contact Angela Hurd on 023 8032 8128 or email email@example.com.