Want to work in an environment where you are truly valued and beloved? Do you love working with young people, helping them to love learning? Our school and community needs you to provide short term cover for teacher absence
Our offer to you When you join the Sholing family there are a number of offers you’ll receive that make us stand out as an employer of choice. These include but are not limited to:
- School holidays - we want you to enjoy your time off!
- Opportunities for training and development internally and externally
- Defined benefit pension scheme (inc. life cover, lower tax, set rate 1/49 and ill health cover)
- Access to free counselling service
- Free eye tests
- A lively environment with colleagues who care
- The opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of young people
An exciting opportunity to join the team at Oasis Academy Sholing.
We are recruiting for a friendly, enthusiastic and hardworking Cover Supervisor to assist with covering the short term absence of teachers. You will supervise whole classes, individuals or groups of students in absence of a teacher, maintaining good order and keeping students on task. You must enjoy working with young people, have huge amounts of resilience and determination and welcome the challenge of helping them to learn and succeed.
When you join the Sholing family you will be working with a great team of staff who believe all students deserve our full support to achieve their very best. We have a strong programme of staff development and opportunities to work with a wide variety of professionals in the academy, and can offer you access to free eye tests and a 24/7 counselling service.