This is a new role, created to support the development of the Oasis vision for a community where everyone is included and making a contribution across Oasis Hub Lord’s Hill.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about Young People and developing community
- Dynamic and proactive with creative ideas to develop passion in others.
The successful candidate will develop programmes which holistically support the academy, providing opportunities for children, young people and families to take part in positive activities in and out of school and within the local community.
Key to this role is the creation of meaningful relationships with young people and the wider local community. This is a role to suit a highly motivated self-starter, so the opportunity is there for the right person to drive forwards the vision and thrive, with full support and guidance from the Hub Leadership Team.
To be successful in this role, applicants will require:
- Relevant qualification in Youth & Community Work (Level 3 or above)
- Previous experience developing and implementing youth and/or community programmes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Flexible approach to changes in circumstance and able to work unsocial hours
- Able to work with people from a broad cross-section of backgrounds.
If this opportunity interests you and you would like further information, please contact Oasis Academy Lord’s Hill for an application pack by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note CVs alone will not be accepted.
Should you have any questions relating to the role, please contact Aisling Bennett, Regional Cluster Lead for Youth and Community email@example.com, or contact the Academy on 02380 393660.
Completed applications should be returned by 12.00 noon, Friday 2 July 2021.
All applicants will actively support the ethos and values of Oasis. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff will be subject to appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks and referencing.