Oasis Academy Mayfield: is a fantastic place to learn and work. Our last Ofsted visit was in May 2016, where we were judged to be ‘Good’ in all areas, since then we believe that we have moved yet closer to our aim to become the exceptional school our community deserves. We are excited to welcome applications from future colleagues who share our enthusiasm for education and dedication to transforming the community we live in and serve.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable individual to join the Academy Community Team.
The successful applicant will work in the Academy’s fitness suite, sports and community centre, evenings, weekends and occasional day time shifts during the school holidays.
You will be setting up sports equipment, occasional catering equipment for community events. Over-seeing the fitness suite and children’s parties and clubs. Taking bookings, using the cash register as well as general administration and cleaning duties.
Previous experience of working in this type of role is desirable.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good understanding of ICT, including the effective use of the Office Suite of programs.
- Ability to build good relationships with children and adults
- Calm and professional with an ability to work within a flexible and busy environment
- Ability to problem solve and deal with any situation effectively.
- Ability to move and set up sports equipment.
- Fitness qualification and sports coaching trained to at least level 2 desirable
Please take time to look over the recruitment information contained on our website. For further information or an informal discussion about the role and the Academy, please contact Joe Bolwell on 02380 426299 or email joseph.bolwell @oasismayfield.org