- The main duties of school cleaner are to clean a set area, which will include a number of classrooms, corridors and pupil toilets to the required standard.
- Cleaning duties are:
- Cleaning, washing and sweeping.
- Emptying of litter bins.
- Polishing and dusting, where appropriate
- Using powered equipment (e.g. vacuum cleaners, polishers) where appropriate.
- To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Principal, Cleaning Supervisor or Premises Manager
Oasis Community Learning is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks