Start date: March 2021
Salary: National Living wage - £17,792 FTE
Hours: 3pm-6pm Monday to Friday
Contract type: 1 year fixed term- until March 2021
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic cleaner to work within our team to provide an excellent cleaning service at our Academy.
Oasis Academies exist to provide a rich and balanced educational environment which caters for the whole person. Our task is to serve our students, as well as provide a learning hub for the entire community. In this way we will raise aspirations, unlock potential and work to achieve excellence through encouraging a ‘can do’ culture which nurtures confident and competent people.
Our Academy is proud to be one of 48 Oasis Academies in the UK. We are one of the largest mixed comprehensive schools in the country with capacity for 2,500 student, spread across our two campuses.
We have undergone a period of significant transformation over the last 3 years. On average, each Oasis Academy secondary school has increased the number of students obtaining 5 plus A*-C grade GCSE’s by 23 percentage points on its predecessor school.
The post holder will be joining us at a critically exciting point in our development and we would be interested to hear the unique skills and attributes you can offer the young people we work alongside.
Achieving our mission requires a special person and committed teacher who can demonstrate:
- A relentless focus on achieving the highest standards
- The ability to work as a strong and effective team player
- Commitment to developing the character of all our young people
- Relentless perseverance, determination and resilience
- A strong commitment to the Oasis ethos
- Passion for your role and the willingness to undergo continual professional development
The benefits of working with Oasis:
- The opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and inspirational team
- State of the art buildings and facilities
- The opportunity to be part of a truly rewarding and exciting experience
- The chance to transform the lives of our amazing students in a fast paced and rapidly improving school.
- Employee discount scheme