Are you excited to make a difference to our most challenging students? Do you absolutely believe that all students should be encouraged to be the best they can be? Can you share that belief with them?
Our offer to you
When you join the Sholing family there are a number of offers you’ll receive that make us stand out as an employer of choice. These include but are not limited to:
- School holidays - we want you to enjoy your time off!
- Opportunities for training and development internally and externally
- Defined benefit pension scheme (inc. life cover, lower tax, set rate 1/49 and ill health cover)
- Access to free counselling service
- Free eye tests
- A lively environment with colleagues who care
- The opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of young people
The role and what we’re looking for
We are looking for someone with passion and ambition to lead our new Behaviour for Learning Centre and day to day internal exclusion provision. This is an exciting opportunity to craft this new provision, working closely with the newly appointed Behaviour for Learning Support Assistant as well as pastoral staff across the academy. You will report to and access support and direction from our Assistant Principal.
You will be working with a great team of staff who believe all students deserve our full support to achieve their very best. We have a strong programme of staff development and opportunities to work with a wide variety of professionals in the academy and local community