New Year – New Challenge!
Are you a trail blazer when it comes to school attendance?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an innovative, focused and determined Attendance Officer to join our school and help us to build upon our achievements whilst shaping the future of Oasis Academy Skinner Street.
Working in partnership with key school staff to promote excellent attendance, you will reduce levels of absence and work with children and families to promote high levels of attendance.
The role involves collecting, recording, monitoring and reporting data on attendance and punctuality, and supporting pastoral work in support of students achieving the very best outcomes from their time at school.
If you are …
- … a resilient, tactical and highly skilled communicator
- … a practitioner who has the highest expectations of themselves and others
- … energetic and driven
- … able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
We can offer you:
- … pupils who are enthusiastic and dynamic.
- … a supportive and expanding Academy Leadership Team.
- … professional development opportunities within the wider Oasis family.
- … a 100% focus on improving outcomes for all our pupils.
- … an exciting, vibrant and positive working environment.
If this new position appeals to you, we would be delighted to arrange a virtual visit to the school. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an appointment with Mrs Saddleton, Operations Manager.
Oasis Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants.