We couldn’t do it without you. Could you be the right hand to our Art department? Help us bring Art & Photography to life as our newest Technician and bring joy to our students’ learning.
Our offer to you When you join the Sholing family there are a number of offers you’ll receive that make us stand out as an employer of choice. These include but are not limited to:
- School holidays - we want you to enjoy your time off!
- Opportunities for training and development internally and externally
- Defined benefit pension scheme (inc. life cover, lower tax, set rate 1/49 and ill health cover)
- Access to free counselling service
- Free eye tests
- A lively environment with colleagues who care
- The opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of young people
An exciting opportunity to join the team at Oasis Academy Sholing
We are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic and hardworking Art Technician to support the teaching and learning within the Art department, preparing materials and equipment, mounting displays and assisting with the administration of resources.
When you join the Sholing family you will be working with a great team of staff who believe all students deserve our full support to achieve their very best. We have a strong programme of staff development and opportunities to work with a wide variety of professionals in the academy and to collaborate and share best practice with our regional schools and wider Oasis family.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!