To support a comprehensive range of administrative systems and procedures in order to meet the requirements of the Academy.
A. General Administration
- To provide routine administration support for the Academy including word processing, photocopying, laminating and filing
- To produce routine Academy documentation and letters to parents
- To update and maintain the Academy’s Management Information System, (Bromcom) inputting and extracting information, producing reports as required
- To support the admission process of students in both the Nursery, primary and secondary phase of the Academy
- To carry out basic financial procedures regarding handling and recording cash and cheque, card transactions
- To support our parent’s in the use of the Academy’s online payment system
- To update and maintain the Academy’s website, ensuring content is up to date, policies are current and that the website is compliant at all times
- To co-ordinate and produce the Academy’s Newsletters to parents on a regular basis
- To provide promotional material supporting all Academy events and activities as required
- Produce and update appropriate presentations for the Digital Signage within the Academy
- To be responsible for providing exceptional customer service as a member of our front of house Reception team
- To carry out first aid, administer authorised medicines and make contact with parents as necessary
- To be aware of and follow, the Academy’s child protection policy ensuring children are safeguarded
- To act in a professional and confidential manner with all Academy information
- To work co-operatively with others and show commitment to the administration team, through attendance at meetings and working towards shared goals, as well as being an active part of the whole Academy team
- To promote the image of the Academy in all contact with the local and wider community
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for this role
D. Safeguarding children and young people
Oasis is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including an enhanced DBS check.
The above responsibilities are subject to the general duties and responsibilities contained in the Statement of Conditions of Employment.
The duties of this post may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the post or level of responsibility entailed.