About the Academy
After joining the Oasis family in 2013 we have been working hard to transform our Academy into a place where our students can thrive. We are a rapidly improving Academy and aim to provide the best for our young people, therefore we expect the best from our staff. Applying a skills-based curriculum we want our students to feel equipped and confident about the next stages of their education, and harbour fond memories of their experiences at our Academy. The Academy was rated ‘Good’ with Outstanding Early Years in April 2017.
Our ideal candidate will be able to develop and maintain positive relationships, whilst embracing the challenge of working as a team. At Oasis we aim to recruit individuals who display the competence and character to drive our schools towards success, and have the highest of expectations believing in our student’s capabilities to succeed. We are looking for a positive role model who has proven experience of effective behaviour management.
Candidates must show commitment to the Oasis Ethos and be ambassadors for Inclusion, Equality, Healthy Relationships, Hope and Perseverance.
In return for your hard work and dedication we will offer you:
- A supportive environment where talents are valued and nurtured
- The ability to work as part of a strong, effective team
- Commitment to developing the character of all our young people
- Relentless perseverance, determination and resilience
- An ability to inspire staff and students to achieve their very best