Teacher of PE
Main Payscale MPS – required for Easter 2019 or ASAP
We believe that all students deserve the opportunity to study in a safe, caring and structured environment and develop the education and skills to enable them to pursue a career of their choice, to live a happy life and to contribute positively toward the community within which they live. We are committed to doing whatever it takes to ensure that every child at our Academy achieves academic success. We firmly believe in a structured environment which is founded upon high expectations and no excuses. We believe that all of our students, regardless of starting point, have the ability to fulfil their potential; and through great teaching and learning they will go on to become valuable and happy members of the community in which they live.
We are seeking an inspirational teacher to join our PE department. You will be joining a well-resourced department that has a relentless focus on raising achievement. This is an exciting opportunity for a NQT or an experienced teacher (all our NQTs are well supported by an excellent induction programme). Start date is immediate or as soon as possible.
You will have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- The ability to motivate pupils and achieve excellent results
- Excellent organisational and ICT skills
- The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team
- A passion for the subject and the ability to share this with young people
We will offer you:
- A positive and innovative learning culture supported by students, staff, parents and governors
- Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and behave well in and around the school
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team
Oasis Academy Immingham is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
The successful applicant for this post will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check by the DBS.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept CVs alone as an application for this role - you must complete an Oasis Application Form via this link HERE for safeguarding purposes.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Closing date: 9am on Wednesday 13th February