Teacher of Maths - MPS 1-6
Oasis Academy MediaCity:UK
Oasis Academy MediaCityUK is a high performing 11-16 inclusive community school. Having been judged to be a ‘Good’ school by Ofsted in 2016 we have just celebrated outstanding GCSE results and excellent rates of attendance which are well above national average. Our students understand that excellent behaviour and high expectations are the key to success and are keen to work with our talented team of teachers and support staff to ensure they develop the skills, ability and qualifications to enable them to progress to a fulfilling career and become respectful, responsible global citizens. Our mission is to support and inspire all our students to develop the respect, resilience, skills and understanding to become independent learners and caring, responsible citizens.
We are proud to be a good school, working alongside outstanding National Teaching Schools and in partnership with a wide range of national educational providers to deliver our ambitious vision of providing excellent standards of teaching, learning achievement and pastoral care through focusing on our core values and mission to respect, believe and inspire.
Oasis Academy Media CityUK has wonderful students, talented teachers, superb facilities and a very bright future. We hope you will want to find out more and join us on our journey of transformation to become outstanding.
We encourage applications from newly qualified and experienced teachers alike.
Achieving our mission requires a special person and committed teacher who can demonstrate:
- a relentless focus on achieving the highest standards
- the ability to work as a strong and effective team player
- commitment to developing the character of all our young people
- relentless, perseverance, determination and resilience
- an ability to inspire students to achieve their very best
- desire to tackle challenging targets and succeed
- a strong commitment to the Oasis ethos
- a great sense of humour
In return we can provide:
- the opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and inspirational team
- high quality professional development opportunities
- state of the art buildings and facilities
- support and development from our wide range of local and national educational partners including 50 Oasis academies nationally
- the opportunity to be part of a truly rewarding and exciting experience
- the chance to transform the lives of our amazing students
If you are interested in finding out more, we would love to hear from you.
Should you wish to arrange an informal visit of the academy prior to application, I would be most happy to welcome you. Alternatively, if you need further information please contact me by email at email@example.com and I will be very pleased to get back to you.
For the application pack please visit our website: oasisacademymediacityuk.org under the section ‘work with us’.
Applications should be returned electronically by no later than 12 noon on Wednesday 27 February 2019 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will be held: Monday 4 March 2019