Teacher of Humanities (History) - MPS 1-6
Oasis Academy MediaCity:UK
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and talented teacher of Humanities for a September 2019 to join our Humanities team in ensuring high quality teaching, learning and student achievement. The ability to teach History at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 is essential. We are very proud to be recognised as a ‘Good’ school on our journey to ‘Outstanding’. Oasis Academy MediaCityUK is a member of a large and successful multi academy trust Oasis Community Learning www.oasiscommunitylearning.org with 52 academies nationally, 12 international hubs across the world and a growing reputation for delivering exceptional education at the heart of the community. The post holder will be joining the academy at a critically exciting point in our development and we encourage applications from newly qualified and experienced teachers alike.
Our mission is to support and inspire all our students to develop the respect, resilience, skills and understanding to become independent learners and caring, responsible citizens.
Achieving our mission requires a special person and committed teacher who can demonstrate:
- a relentless focus on achieving the highest standards
- the ability to work as a strong and effective team player
- commitment to developing the character of all our young people
- relentless, perseverance, determination and resilience
- an ability to inspire students to achieve their very best
- desire to tackle challenging targets and succeed
- a strong commitment to the Oasis ethos
- a great sense of humour
In return we can provide:
- the opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and inspirational team
- high quality professional development opportunities
- state of the art buildings and facilities
- support and development from our wide range of local and national educational partners including 52 Oasis academies nationally
- the opportunity to be part of a truly rewarding and exciting experience
- the chance to transform the lives of our amazing students
If you are interested in finding out more, we’d love to hear from you.
Should you wish to arrange an informal visit of the academy prior to application, I would be most happy to welcome you. Alternatively, if you need further information please contact me by email at email@example.com and I will be very pleased to get back to you.
For the application pack please visit our website: oasisacademymediacityuk.org ‘work with us’.
Applications should be returned electronically by 9.00am on 31 May 2019 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will be held: Monday 10 June 2019