An exciting opportunity has arisen for a new HR Manager to join our People Directorate / HR Team. Based in one of our Oasis Academies in Oldham you will support the 5 academies in the Oldham Cluster which is within one of the UKs largest and fastest growing multi-academy trusts: Oasis Community Learning.
Having grown from 1 to 52 academies in the last 12 years we are excited for new developments ahead. This is a great chance to join a dynamic team of inspiring colleagues and to provide comprehensive operational PD advice and support on a wide range of employment, recruitment and people management issues to your individual cluster.
Build your career within an organisation dedicated to transforming lives
What Oasis Offers
In return for your hard work we will offer you:
- A strong Continuous Professional Development programme with training opportunities
- A supportive network and family of staff in a motivating working environment
- A competitive pension scheme with defined benefits, life cover and lower tax
- A generous annual leave allowance of 25 + 8 (Bank Holiday) days per year rising to 30 + 8 after 2 years of service
- An Essential User Allowance (in line with the OCL Car Allowance Policy)
About Oasis Community Learning
Born of the Oasis global charity we are one of the largest multi-academy trusts in the UK. Working in disadvantaged areas of England we aim to provide exceptional education at the heart of the community and offer support to those in need within the area. Our ethos is a core part of our everyday practice and something each of our staff champion daily; Equality, Inclusion, Healthy Relationships, Hope and Perseverance.
About the Role
- To support the Regional HR / PD Business Partner with the leadership and management of PD activity across a number of sites within the area/region as the PD function begins a long journey to evolve into a cluster model of operating
- To provide comprehensive operational PD advice and support on a wide range of employment, recruitment and people management issues to your individual cluster, seeking advice from the PDBP where required.
- To ensure the effective and accurate capture of a range of PD data on Sims, iTrent, SCR’s etc., quality assuring accuracy through regular monitoring
If you are interested in applying for the role, please complete your application, privacy notice and equal opportunities forms sending them to email@example.com by no later than 11.00 on Monday 28 January. Interviews for this role are scheduled to take place shortly after this date
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role
PLEASE NOTE WE CANNOT ACCEPT CVS ALONE FOR THIS ROLE; YOU MUST COMPLETE A FULL APPLICATION