We are looking for a committed and energetic person able to train and develop alongside our Examinations and Assessment Manager. The job will require a high degree of understanding of data management and its complexities who is able to provide precision and accuracy with the Academy MIS systems. Ideally you will have previous experience of working with young people and also have experience and knowledge of Examination processes both public and internal, however this is not essential. A high level of security and integrity is essential.
- Knowledge and understanding of data entry
- Develop a full knowledge of examination processes both public and internal
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good understanding of ICT – particularly database systems and Excel
- Ability to build good relationships with students and adults
- Calm and adaptable with an ability to work within a flexible and busy environment
Please take time to look over the recruitment information contained on our website. Further information and an application pack can be found on our website
For further information or an informal discussion about the role and the Academy, please contact
Denise Farrell on 023 8039 3660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oasis Academy Lord’s Hill is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks. This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.